“Sincerity, Truth, Art, Liberty, Leadership, Integrity, Opportunity, Nobility and Safety” are qualities what STALLIONS stands for. We are a non-profit organization that aims to help youngsters to develop their personality, character and positive social outlook. Our motto being “Service Our Heritage” and Slogan being “Always be an Indian”, we have vibrantly and effectively marched forward since 1970 upholding our objectives close to our bosom and have achieved great successes during the past 42 plus years of services to humanity. We are headquartered in Kochi, The Queen of Arabian Sea, in Kerala, India.
The concept of STALLIONISM originated from the creative mind of Sri. N. Gopakumar, an enthusiastic and energetic young man in his College in the 1970’s, along with three more other friends, with a dream to uplift children and youth in India as responsible, talented, positive citizens whose dream shall be to lead our nation to greater heights.
Born in India, this service organization is aimed to spread globally, cutting across cultures, societies and people. Hence our name “STALLIONS INTERNATIONAL”.
The prime objective of our organization is to serve the society, without any discrimination, especially its youth and children, provide them platforms to participate in socio-cultural activities, nurture their in-born talents and skills and help them shape themselves in to worthy individuals and professionals in their chosen field of activity.
Over 1,75,946 individuals have directly or indirectly benefited through our services during the past over four decades of service and we are proud that three generations have proved their mettle and powers through Stallions competitions and training services and the next generation is in the threshold, waiting eagerly for what Stallions have in store for them. It is a proud moment for all Stallions to see parents of the successful third generation winners bringing their toddlers to youngsters today at our various programs announced.
These Winners through the years vouch for the integrity and reliability of our organization and our quality of events .Our winners include several renowned celluloid celebrities, poets, singers, musicians, music directors, civil servants, politicians, film directors, engineers, and other professionals.
All these big men and women in society today stand witness for Stallionism and its cherished values in life.
Aims & Objectives
- To augment and support children in their pursuit for excellence
- To support the needy, poor and distressed in their dire exigencies
- To speak on behalf of the society on social issues of importance and bring such issues to the attention of the authorities for correction/ rectification
- To support business and corporates in reaching out their CSR programs to the society
- Achieving excellence in behavior, character and personalities of youngsters for betterment of individual lives and thereby betterment of the country.
- To nurture talents from toddlers to youngsters in all possible ways.
- To develop futuristic skills and abilities in ‘Gen-next’
- To support people in distress
- To facilitate programs designed by governmental or non governmental agencies/authorities for social good
- Establish and affiliate Stallions chapters throughout the Globe and spread Stallionism
- To take responsibilities in training the coming generations in the right direction.